Friday, March 23, 2007

Start Here

Well folks, I am in South America at the beginning of a three-month aimless excursion through Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina (in no particular order). I decided to create a blog as a substitute for the mass emails I never ever get around to sending. This way, if you want to know what I´m doing, well then I´m sure you will make the effort to look! And if you don´t, then it probably isn´t that important to you anyway. It works out well for all of us, eh? PLUS, I´ve observed that blogs seamlessly integrate multiple forms of media and expression of self... Can´t beat that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali,
Hola! I've been following your trek. Sounds like a wonderful experience that will seep into you as the years grow on - at least that has been my experience, especially my trip to Sri Lanka.
Love you.
Papa Mark